Furniture Link will support reviewing of circular business model to successfully engage community stakeholders, while arriving are financially sustainable models.
How we can help:
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Issues and Crisis Management
Thoughtful, long-term planning is required to adapt an organizations to work in a circular manner. Furniture Link helps them achieve their goals, and enables them to weather shifts in as we move towards a circular economy.
We are strategic planning experts. We pride ourselves in excellent project management, deep stakeholder engagement, facilitated decision making, leadership coaching, research, and communications. We know how to ask tough questions and listen hard, producing plans that inspire action. Furniture Link works with organizations that are ready to define their future in a deliberate way. We work with you to be sure that all aspects are considered, and that the planning process increases awareness about your organizations.
Redefine what’s possible…
Furniture Link is a professional service firm focused on strategy, business transformation and community impact support. We help companies in the circular economy tackle their most ambitious projects and build new capabilities leveraging the community of nonprofits that support addressing these challenges.
Move confidently through ambiguity and risk, focus on your needs, and deliver sustainable business value.
- Strategic roadmaps to become ‘circular’
- Business & system strategy to sustain ‘circular’
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Business performance improvement
- Community Organization performance improvement
- Product & brand strategy as its linked to leveraging the social and environmental benefits of a ‘social circular economy’
- Financial reporting design & analysis.